1. Definitions: where mentioned below 'Guests' means the person making the holiday booking and all members of his or her party. 'The Owner' means the owner of the accommodation let to the Guest. The Guest must be 18 years of age or over when the booking is made. Where multiple cottages/ properties are booked a separate named Guest must sign for each cottage/property.
2. All lettings are solely for the purpose of conferring on the Guest the right to occupy the accommodation for the purpose of the holiday.
3. All holiday lettings (other than by prior written arrangement) will begin at 3.00pm (other than Uppergate Barn at 4pm and the Apartment/ Yurts at 2.30pm) on the day of arrival and end at 10.00am (10.30am for the Apartment and Yurts) on the day of departure.
4. The property and its related facilities must be left in a clean and tidy condition. All breakages must be reported to the Owner and these should be replaced or paid for before departure at the Owners discretion. Some properties require (at the Owner’s discretion) a refundable security bond which will be refunded within 10 days of the end of the stay, assuming the accommodation has been left in the same good order as it was handed over and without damage. If a security bond is required you will be notified of this at the time of booking. The sum reserved shall not be the limit of the liability to the Guest, for example should the damage be more than the security bond, the excess amount must be paid for by the Guest who made the booking with a notice of 14 days to pay. All guests are equally and severally liable for any damages.
5. The Owner shall not be liable in respect of claims that the Guest may have for death or any personal injury however caused or sustained by the Guest, unless it results from the Owner's act or omission, and the loss or damage to his/her belongings which are on the premises of the Owner.
6. The Owner reserves the right to enter any accommodation at any time during the period of the letting. Wherever possible, Guests will be advised of the need to enter premises.
7. The Owner reserves the right to refuse accommodation or to repossess the accommodation if they reasonably believe that any damage is likely to be caused by you or your party or can repossess the accommodation if damage has been caused. These circumstances will be treated as a cancellation by the Guest.
8. In the unlikely event that the accommodation already booked should subsequently become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Owner every effort will be made to find suitable alternative accommodation. Should this not be possible all monies paid by the Guest will be refunded immediately but the Owner shall not be liable in any circumstances to make any payment in excess of those monies.
9. The deposit is payable when the booking is made and the balance will become payable at least eight weeks prior to the date of commencement of the letting. Monies paid under the terms of this clause are not refunded by the Owner and will be forfeited if the Guest cannot take up the booking made for any reason whatsoever. However, the Owner recognises that in some cases of cancellation notwithstanding that there is no legal obligation to do so, the Owner will use its best endeavours to re-let the accommodation for the period of the booking and if successful the Owner will refund the monies paid to the Guest less £50.00 in respect of the additional expense in connection with the re-letting and less any difference between the original price and the re-let price. No refund will be given if the Guest cannot for whatever reason arrive at the property as booked. You are strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover all eventualities, including the weather.
10. Where a booking is made within eight weeks of taking up the let the full amount and the security bond if required is payable.
11.The number and names of persons stated on the particulars supplied as being allowed to occupy and use the accommodation and facilities selected by the Guest is the total number permitted unless it is agreed otherwise in writing with the Owner. Sub-letting is not permitted, The names of all the guests who will be occupying the accommodation must be provided, on request, to the owners.
12. The Owner must be notified, for health and safety, traffic and the comfort of other Guests, of any non resident visitors to the accommodation and farm site. Small numbers of day visitors, at the owners discretion, may be allowed at less busy times, given prior notice. An additional security bond may be taken for any day visitors using the cottages, pool and farm facilities. A charge is made for day visitors who wish to use the pool.
13. The owner has a strict 'no pets' policy in all the properties and on the farm. This applies to guests and any day visitors.
"Wonderful, relaxed time. Best holiday ever for the children. We were able to step from busy lives into a quiet haven, in a holiday home that far exceeded all our expectations..."
The Sunday Times
best places to stay in 2015 and 2017
top 10 farm holidays in the UK for 2016'
Certificate of Excellence' award 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Daily Express and Red Magazine
top places for glamping with hot-tubs in Britain, 2017
Guest Review Award 2017
4 and 5 star gold awards